The AccurioPress C6085 Digital Color Press is a powerful way for professional print providers to boost output capabilities, color quality and cost-efficiency -- delivering up to 85 ppm full color output with automated production setup and a wide range of paper stocks and finishing options.
- Fully automated, closed-loop quality management system produces superior color quality and consistency as well as accurate front to back registration.
- 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution with 8-bit processing for smoother, more realistic color images to rival offset printing at a fraction of the cost
- SEAD V Screen-Enhancing Active Digital Processing System that continuously maintains image stability over long press runs
- G7 grayscale calibration, enabling similar appearance across multiple G7 devices
- Enhanced Simitri® HDE toner for superior halftone and skin-tone reproduction, with biomass plant-based material to reduce environmental impact
- 13,890-sheet paper capacity for long press runs without interruption
- Accepts paper sizes up to 13” x 19.2” and weights from 52 gsm to 400 gsm with smooth-running vacuum paper feed mechanism
- Optional envelope printing is available, duplex banner printing up to 29.5” and simplex up to 47” will be available at the end of 2017
Customer One Guarantee
All new products backed by Konica Minolta's Customer One Guarantee!
Wide Format Printers
Konica Minolta KIP wide format printers give you superior solutions for viewing and printing wide-format engineering drawings, public-works documents and more — with fast output, simple operation, superior image quality in both color and B&W, and scalable configurations to meet the needs of both headquarters and field operations.