We believe the best customer experience comes from not only how our products perform and how easy they
are to use, but also from giving our customers the peace of mind to know that our MFP are backed by the best
guarantee in the industry. So when your new MFP arrives, you’ll know you are getting the latest technology,
superior service and support and a lease-long guarantee, direct from the manufacturer.
“It Works or It Walks”
We are so confident in the quality of our products that we guarantee your Konica Minolta MFP will (1) meet
factory specifications and (2) be compatible with your network, or we’ll replace it with an equivalent model:
• First two years: replacement will be a brand new MFP
• After two years: replacement may be new or refurbished
• Plus, Konica Minolta will also provide a $1,000 credit towards your next Konica Minolta MFP
as a way to say “we’re sorry for the inconvenience.”
We’ve Got You Covered
The best customer experience is one that avoids problems altogether which is why we’ve established remote
monitoring and a rapid response process in conjunction with your local sales representative.
• Our Solutions & Support team will proactively monitor our installed MFP’s performance, looking to identify
potential issues before they become problems for our customers.
• Should a problem arise, our technical support, local service manager and advanced diagnostics team
members are all empowered to authorize a replacement, allowing for a fast and easy resolution.
To learn more about the Konica Minolta Customer One Guarantee,
contact your local sales representative.
Terms & Conditions
• Equipment must be covered under full coverage maintenance agreement for term of Lease
– Genuine Konica Minolta parts and consumables must be used throughout the term of the lease and
maintenance procedures must be performed according to published schedules.
– Improper use, electrical power, customer abuse and/or negligence and acts of God are not covered
under this program
• Equipment Replacement Guarantee
– If Konica Minolta Business Solutions USA, Inc. or its authorized Dealer is unable to service a
Konica Minolta product in the customer’s office, a loaner will be provided at no charge while in-shop
repairs are performed.
– If within the first two years after installation the equipment cannot be repaired to meet factory
specifications, we will replace it with a brand new Equivalent Model.
– After the first two years and through the end of your lease, if the equipment cannot be brought to original
specification, we will replace it with an equivalent model that may be new or refurbished.
– If the equipment is replaced during the course of the lease, the customer will receive a credit of $1,000
towards the lease of a new Konica Minolta MFP provided it is exercised within 30 days of lease
expiration and the new equipment is leased through KMPF.
• Published Specifications include those listed on official Konica Minolta Product Literature for that model.
• Konica Minolta Business Solutions USA, Inc. makes no warranties whatsoever, expressed or implied, with regard
to the products purchased, leased or rented by customer, the service, the software included with the product or
its installation and maintenance and expressly excludes all other warranties including the implied warranties of
merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
• Customers exclusive remedy shall be replacement or repair of the product or non conforming parts at the
option of KMBS as provided in this Customer Experience Guarantee. Neither KMBS or its dealer shall be
liable for any damages, including but not limited to damages due to loss of data or information of any kind, loss of or
damages to revenue, profits or goodwill, damages due to any interruption of business, damage to customer’s
computers or networks, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Customer expressly waives its rights to
special, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages or monetary damages of any kind.
• Konica Minolta is the only manufacturer who will replace your MFP with a brand new unit during the first two years,
should it fail to meet factory specifications or function on your network
• The guarantee specifies that the network environment, including PC’s and other access devices, remains the
same as it was when the MFP was installed. Konica Minolta cannot guarantee the functionality of the MFP after
network upgrades, software version & peripheral changes or the addition of entities not present upon the original
install are introduced. In this case, Konica Minolta will make every effort to work with you to ensure your MFP
can function in the new environment up to and including requesting and implementing approved specification
changes to the Konica Minolta firmware in order to function after the changes are completed.